fbpx Help with Medical Payments | Lost Wages | Charles Bryan Alred

Help with Medical Payments | Lost Wages

Have you been injured in a Car Accident? After an accident, do not sign anything. You need eyes that are used and accustomed to the language and jargon of any paperwork that is legally binding.

If you have been injured in a car accident, you have the right to compensation for medical care and the many other costs associated with the accident.  While an injured person can get compensation for medical treatment and pain and suffering stemming from the accident, other categories of damages that should not be overlooked are:

  • Lost income
  • Sick Leave and Vacation Pay
  • Lost Work Opportunities

Fill out the form now!  The insurance company will be quick to figure out how to minimize the amount of money it has to pay you.

  • The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.
  • Privacy Policy
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.